Home of the Magickal Community

Ultimate Magickal Community: Where the Magick is You

Forums

Forum Home > Mod Blog > The First Of Many

Cordelisa

Ok so please excuse me for saying... but I am so MAD right now!!!!

This is the first blog of many more, I am sure, to come. This blog in no way reflects the view, beliefs, or any other anything of UMC. This is purely out of my own head and life.

So May It Be,

Cordelisa

I am trying to fricken hard to find other people like me who are actually near me! This really bites. And on top of that, more drama at work. I believe my manager stole my tips. Now she is getting mad about some panini menu or something. I don't know. All I know is my life is going to be hell for it. Ugh I hate mundane people. I swear all that person cares about is herself.

ANYWAY. On to more impressive topics. Not only I i decided to begin a blog, but I have also began writing a book as well. No idea if I can ever be lucky enough to get it published or not, but if anyone cares to know more about it, just message me and I'll tell ya what you need to know.

I am sitting at work right now. Just waiting to start my shift at this abyssmal hell hole. It could be a lot better. See, this job is almost my dream job. I love working here, I just hate working with the tyrant. Tyranny is not something I handle well.

Oh, and I just want to say, I am not special. I am just a regular, ordinary witch, who happened to help create a website that's wonderful, and now has a blog on it. Not that anyone will read this anytime soon... because, from the looks of it, no one has been online for a long time. HELLO PEOPLE! I am getting lonely on here!

Once I post this blog

everyone will return to the site

and it will be alive with activity again

Yes, that was my idea of a fly spell to bring people here. Seriously, this site rocks when u actually use it!!! People, please come back to the site!!!!!

So May It Be,

Cordelisa

--

Only the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who actually do.

February 11, 2010 at 3:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Glimwick
Site Owner

Ya know, had I realized it was a blog page you wanted, I could have created an actual blog page instead of it being a forum thing XD. Anyways, I have been trying to get some progress in advertisement, but of course I'm not good at the wording of stuff, so I haven't gottne to far with really advertising.

Glim

February 11, 2010 at 6:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cordelisa

dur thats why man created text messaging, or here's a novel idea... just call me!!!

--

Only the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who actually do.

February 15, 2010 at 8:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.