Home of the Magickal Community

Ultimate Magickal Community: Where the Magick is You

Forums

Forum Home > Introduce Yourself > i guess i'll start this?

Cara Mia
Limited Member

so...my name is Cara Mia. I don't actually call myself a wiccan, or a witch, i'm just an eighteen year old girl with a little something extra. Ive been this way all my life, as has my mum and grandmother. if anyone wants to know anything else messgae me or comment or whatever. ^^

--

(\ /)

( . .)

C('')('')

i must be cruel only to be kind; thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
December 9, 2009 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Glimwick
Site Owner

Welcome to the family. I hope that we can help you along your journey as well as learn from each other.

Glimwick

December 10, 2009 at 8:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cordelisa

Welcome, friend! So even tho ur not a "witch" or wiccan, u will still join my coven right? lol

--

Only the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who actually do.

December 10, 2009 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cara Mia
Limited Member

of course! lol

--

(\ /)

( . .)

C('')('')

i must be cruel only to be kind; thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
December 10, 2009 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Blue
Limited Member

Hi! Glim turned me on to this site. So far it's a lot better than I am used to. I am very excited about being here. It has been literally years since I have had anything to do with other witches. I joined SoM about a week ago. Not real sure if I like it over there. I don't really know what to say, so ask me whatever you want to. If I don't feel comfortable telling you, I will say so. I am looking forward to getting to know y'all.

Blessed Be

--
December 17, 2009 at 12:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Marianne
Limited Member

Hi everyone!

Um, I'm Marianne. And I'm just newly out. I was introduced to wicca through a dear friend in South Africa when I was much younger (spiritually) and as I've grown I've realised that the things I can do should not be hidden on talked about only in whispers after lots of wine (...lol)

I'm all alone in the sense of physical coven support now, I've even left my dear friend and mentor in South Africa, but I'm ready to embrace my magic with pride. I love the feel of your group and I'd love it if I could learn and share with you!

Blessed be

July 24, 2010 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.